Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shot down in a blaze of glory!

FYI - You're supposed to play this video clip as you read this post.


"You may think he's a sleepy-type guy
Always takes his time
Soon I know you'll be changing your mind
When you seen him use a gun, boy. When you seen him use a gun."
-- Lo Chiamavano Trinita Theme

I like pretending to be a cowboy sometimes. I think it's mostly because I like watching Toy Story. I don't think it's so much because I like the rugged west or the rugged cowboy image. Ya never know. But it's still fun to be a cowboy.

Like the other night I heard gunshots followed by a scream...


...so I leapt off the couch and sprung into action...


...and was shocked to find that my best friend, Doc Izzy Bee, had been shot down and was seriously wounded. Oh no!


Doc: *struggling to breathe* Live, Sam. Live for me. Sam, if you were ever my friend, if you ever had the slightest feeling for me, leave now. Leave now...please...


Sam: *holding back tears* Thanks for always being there, Doc.
[Scene Ends]


Although I love the dramatic life of a make-believe cowboy in the wild, wild west, I am glad that my best friend didn't really pass away. I hope I never have to lose my best friend that way. I love her way too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment