Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pinkeye?

Do you think my eyes are pink?


I'm not so sure. But my mom thinks they might be. She just likes to play it safe like that. That's one reason I love my mom; she takes good care of us. :)

I'm sorry that I'm half way out of the frame, but I was trying something a little more avant guarde. That's just how I am. I love trying new things and exploring everything this world has to offer.

Ok. So here are some regular-type pics so you can judge for yourself if I have pinkeye.


What is this pinkeye thing anyway? I checked WebMD to find out. They call it "conjunctivitis" or something like that. You should check out WebMD too. It has some interesting pictures and information.

I wanted to post some nice pictures of pinkeye from Wikipedia, but all their pinkeye pictures are scary. Trust me, you don't want to see them. You might have nightmares.

Well, on that note. I'm gonna go rest my eyes. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment