Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sundays are fun!

Well at least Sundays can be fun. I guess it all depends on how you look at 'em, how you spend 'em, and who you spend 'em with.


As for me, I'm spending Sundays with my fam and my super nice friends who love me. They might as well be a part of my family. Your family is the group of people who help you shape your view of the world--your weltanschauung if you will.


I've heard that things won't always be like this--life won't always be so fun and there won't always be so many nice people to carry me all around and treat me like a princess. But I'm not so sure any of this good stuff has to end. I'm not so sure the positive relationships we treasure and cherish so highly now ever have to end. I'm hoping anything resembling an end to such relationships is really just more of a pause. This is my hope, at least.

I hope that all the good people in my life can work together to make such a hope become a reality. You all have carried me this far. I hope to grow up and be strong and caring enough to carry others even half as well as you all have carried me.

On top of all that awesomeness, I also learned to brush my teeth for the first time! Check it out!


I am so grateful for all the good people who help to take care of me and hope everyone has someone who cares about them. Who takes care of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment