Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinter!!!

Well, I was playing with my cousins and I got several splinters in the fingers of my right hand. We got a couple out with the tweezers, but the rest will probably require surgery. At least it feels that way to me. Ouch!


Pop held me tight while Mom tried to take the splinters out. They were in really deep, so I got poked a few times with a needle from a sewing kit. I'm not gonna lie. I did shed a few tears. That made Mom and Pop really sad. I don't like being sad. And I don't like it when Mom and Pop are sad either.

But all in all, I think I handled it well. I just hope my skin can replace itself quickly so these babies can come on out. Ouch!

It was like watching 8:54 on this clip of one of my Pop's favorite movies.



Spliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment