Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday is a Special Day

Saturday is normally a special day because it's the day we get ready for Sunday. But today was even more special because it was the day my uncle went through the temple for his very. first. time.



Why is the temple so important? Well, for starters, the temple is our Heavenly Father's house. When we go to His house, we learn how we should live our lives in our own houses to make our home a piece of heaven on earth. For instance, sometimes little children like me can help to make home into heaven.

I love my family. So I try to take pictures with them any time that I can to remember the great memories we've built together. Here we are with my Auntie after uncle had gone through the temple.


I love to see the temple. I'll go inside someday. In the meantime, I'll try to have the best experiences with my family that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment