Monday, August 6, 2012

Oh, what do YOU do in the summertime?

Well I nebulize. Don't judge me. I'm working on some stuff. I just got a nebulizer because I'm pretty close to getting pneumonia right now. But I think I'll be ok. Nebulizing is pretty fun when you have a fish mask. It's cool that you can see vapor coming out of the mask.

After nebulizing, I like to go downstairs and sing songs. One of my favorite songs is called, "Oh, What Do You Do in the Summertime?" I like to try to listen to the words and perform an interpretive dance.


School will start in a few weeks and I'm so excited. We only have a few weeks left of summer, so I hope you're having a wonderful summertime doing what you do.


On the left is a pic of my ever supportive sister, who wishes me well and tries to help me recover quickly. What would I do without her? I love her so much. On the right is a picture of me standing triumphantly after doing a pull up all by myself. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment