Thursday, August 9, 2012

Learning stuff is fun!

I like to learn things. Now, I've heard that school isn't all fun and games, but I'm talking about learning outside of our current system of institutionalized learning. I'm just talking about learning about the beauty of life as it hits you.

One person who loves to learn about life is Big Bro. Here you can see him trying to learn how to fix his door last night.



He's trying to learn to be a responsible and self-reliant boy. He noticed something was wrong with his door and he tried to fix it. I know he's not perfect, but he's giving it the ol' Kindergarten try.

Here I am trying to learn more about what it means to be Tongan as I play with some tongs!


And here my brother learns more about becoming the Peach Whisperer. He hopes to someday become a Fresh Produce Whisperer in the future.


And here I am learning about what "Ready? 1, 2, 3!" means followed by some footage of my cousin helping us learn how to read. I'm so glad my cousin came to visit us.



Check it out! Hmmm. It looks like everywhere you go, someone's out there talking about Chick-Fil-A. You just can't get away from it right now I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment