Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Need A Doctor

One way to start a really fun day is to eat a Softball Pancake with hot chocolate for breakfast at Denny's.



Then you go to the park and swing around with your little sister because you love her.

 

Then when everyone is hungry, you go to your friend, Chuck E. Cheese's, house to eat some food and play some games.




Then you come home, have some cake, and bust out the glow sticks and the black light for a dance party.





Then you cap off the night by thinking about how lucky you are to have a mom who loves you. So, Mom, this one's for you.

Dear Mom,
"All I know is
You came to me when I was at my lowest
You picked me up, breathed new life in me--I owe my life to you
But for the life of me, I don't see why you don't see like I do...
It's dark; let me turn on the lights and brighten it and enlighten you
I don't think you realize what you mean to me--not the slightest clue
Cuz me and you were like a crew...
It was you who believed in me...
You risked your career for me; I know it as well as you...
You saved my life; now maybe it's my time to save yours
But I could never repay you; what you did for me was way more"



Mom, thanks for celebrating one of the biggest days of our lives with me and for thinking of a really good present for me since I'm so into Doc McStuffins. I hope I can learn the Healer's Art (not necessarily the profession) and help others to feel better just like you help me to feel good about myself each day.



Thanks for all your help over these years, Mom. I hope I can honor your sacrifice by becoming the son you know I can become. I know you will always love me, no matter what. Thank you for never giving up on me and for bringing me to life. Thanks for being my Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment