Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Do you like my disco bow?

If you're not familiar with that line, it's from one of my favorite episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse--the one about bows. Minnie cleverly used that episode as a springboard into her own show. She was probably tired of always being in Mickey's shadow. I can't say I know how that feels since I run the 801. But anyway, I love the show so much because it combines two of my favorite things: bows and Minnie Mouse.



Did I mention that I LOVE bows? LOVE 'EM!



I love to put on as many bows as I can and run all around the house calling for "Daaaaaaaaaaaaddy!" To be honest, I think Mom is a little threatened by me. But she shouldn't worry. Bows are a sign of promised protection because of love. That's why I put on as many bows as I can, I'm just so intense. So don't worry, Ma. We'll have our disagreements, but in the end, I love you.

Anyway, I've been enjoying these last few weeks, spending time with my family and just enjoying life as a baby. I know it won't always be this way, but I hope that I can always remember the good times and how much I am loved. I may need your help. So on those tough days, let's put on a bow (or two) and remember how much we love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment