Sunday, August 12, 2012

'Bout to Wake It Up


I think I'm a morning person. I'm not sure though. But I do seem to be a happier person after I've gotten some rest. Maybe I'm just happy because I'm one of the lucky ones who gets to wake up each morning with people I love and who love me dearly. I won't be a baby forever, but I sure am enjoying it while I can. I know each day I wake is an opportunity for me to grow closer to my family. Dad promised, that if we live right, our family can be together forever. I hope we can make it happen.



This morning we got to see my uncle speak at church because he will be serving a mission next month. He spoke about how we can all work together to become better people. We can strengthen each other to stay True to the Faith. We can do it. We just gotta wake up and work at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment