Thursday, June 2, 2011

There's a zombie in my heart

Recently Uncle Spencer introduced me to a game called Plants VS Zombies or "PvZ" as we like to call it on the nets. I really like it a lot, especially the part where I get to pot plants, water them, and feed them. I'm so into this game that I even made my own Zombatar so that I'm literally in this game. Check it out!


I call him Zammy Lammy (replace S's with Z's if you want to be cool in PvZ) and make sure to point him out every time he shows up in the game. It's so exciting.

Another thing I really like about this game is the catchy song that comes on when you complete the game. Sure, this song is actually called "Zombie On Your Lawn" but I like to sing "Zombie In My Heart" instead. It just sounds friendlier without the xenophobic implications of literally having zombies on your lawn. Anyway, I hope you like the music as much as I do. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment